Technology is an ever evolving phenomenon. Almost day in and day out it is undergoing drastic changes in one aspect or the other. In order to make more realistic and user-friendly desktop and web applications more easily, developers are increasingly depending on (dot) .net technology these days. The entire platform of development is thoroughly dependent upon features like Visual Studio IDE, (dot) .net framework along with a host of server technologies. Considering the towering craze for this particular web development platform, Dot Net developers in Australia are some of the highest paid techies at present.
As such, evolution of this developing platform has revolutionized the approach to create web based software applications. The advantages of using (dot) .net are too many to count. Some of the major causes include the following.
- Applications developed on the particular platform require much lesser volumes of programming codes as compared to those created on other platforms.
- Web applications that are created using ASP .net provide considerable security through confirmation and configuration of the Windows at almost every step.
- In addition to the advantages mentioned above, it provides the facility of WYSIWYG (What-you-see-is-what-you-get). This factor singlehandedly makes the task unbelievably simpler for developers.
- Moreover, .net allows programmers to drag and drop involuntary operations according to their choice and requirement.
- A larger number of web developers – on the other hand – prefer it for gaining better access to server controls as compared to any of its counterparts.
- It is even easier to access the huge collection of helpful tools online required to develop faultless and mind-blowing .net applications. This factor certainly adds to its wider acceptance to the fraternity of professional developers.
To cut a long story short, the .net platform provides programmers with greater flexibility, creativity, and dynamism in their work. Considering this impressive array of benefits, isn’t it only natural that the majority of Dot Net professionals in Australia prefer this platform more – unlike any of its alternatives that are available? Interestingly, the framework itself is based on CLR (Common Language Runtime). To make the programmer’s task even more easier, the framework supports a number of programming languages like C# .net, J# .net and VB.net.
As it seems, the trend of .net technology is not only going to stay but bound to get more popular with passage of time.